Our Interactive Metronome Program is a concise, rigorous training program of temporal timing in the brain related to motor functions, though effecting academic changes.
Interactive Metronome Highlights
- Highly technical application of high intensity frequency of repetitions into the neural system
- Advanced research available in the areas of motor, speech and academic function
- Treat children and adults with difficulties related to motor planning, sequencing, and auditory attention.
- Temporal timing is considered to be at a level of high integration, and best applicable after foundations of incoming processing has been effected to ensure a good “hold” on the clinical and functional changes.
- Frequently used after sensory processing and sound training
- Frequently used in our Accelerated Learning Programs